What are Images?
Image also called picture is the Visual presentation of ideas. Images have always been a better option to express anything. It is the only way to communicate with the people of any age, culture, region or country. Pictures have been a part of our life for so long. When the human was unaware of words, sentences, then these pictures were the only way to express them. Pictures are still playing a very important part in our day-to-day life.
Types of Images:
There can be 2 types of Image:
1. Two Dimensional OR 2D : Two dimensional images are having the dimensions of height and width only.
2. Three Dimensional OR 3D: Three dimensional images are having the dimensions of height and width along with depth.
Importance of Images:
1. Pictures get more attention than a written material: Images not only compliments your written ideas but also get more attention of readers. It is the universal fact that the visuals are more powerful that written. For an example, children would be more interested to read a book with full of images rather that a book with no image.
2. Pictures influence people to act on: It doesn’t matter in which industry you are or what services you are providing, pictures have always influenced us. It bound us to stop for a second and think of. Let’s say, if you are an owner of a restaurant and your menu has a list of lots of delicious dishes with a tempting image I am sure your customer would like to place an order.
3. The Pictures give Ideas: As in above example, customers are placing orders after looking on to the photos because they have expressed how delicious a dish could be. Pictures help to get an Idea on anything.
4. Pictures are clear and less time-consuming: Reading out texts and understanding it is a tiring process for anyone. On the other hand image are clear and less time-consuming to understand.